[389-announce] Announcing 389 Directory Server Gateway version 1.1.10

Mark Reynolds mareynol at redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 21:30:07 UTC 2013

The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-dsgw version 1.1.10.

Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 18 Testing repositories.
It will move to the Fedora 18 Stable repositories once it has received
enough karma in Bodhi. We encourage you to test and provide feedback
here in order to speed up the push to the Stable repositories.

The new packages and versions are:

     389-dsgw-1.1.10-1

A source tarball is available for download at
http://port389.org/sources/389-dsgw-1.1.10.tar.bz2

Highlights in 1.1.10

     Fixed format string errors that allowed for buffer overflows.

Installation and Upgrade

     See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.

     To install, use yum install 389-dsgw

     yum install 389-dsgw

     To upgrade, use yum upgrade

     yum upgrade

     See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.

Feedback

     We are very interested in your feedback!

     Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:

     If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in
our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389

Detailed Changelog since 1.1.9

Mark Reynolds (2):

     bump version to 1.1.10