[389-devel] rfc2307bis.ldif Parsing Error

Adrien Guillon aj.guillon at gmail.com
Tue May 3 00:55:50 UTC 2011

Hi fellow programmers!

Today on #389 on freenode we spent some time attempting to understand
why directory 389 did not load changes to the schema.  I shutdown
dirsrv, replaced the rfc2307.ldif schema with rfc2307bis.ldif,
restarted, and noticed that the schema change had not taken effect.
This was due to the formatting of the rfc2307bis.ldif file itself
(basically the DESC field was in the wrong place).  I have attached a
fixed ldif file.

Also... good job on 389, I really prefer it to OpenLDAP so far :-)

AJ