[389-devel] ACL: Adding object based on owner attribute

Noriko Hosoi nhosoi at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 00:07:19 UTC 2014

Hi Nathaniel,

389-ds-base-1.3.2.10-1 is available from the Fedora 20 Testing and
Rawhide repositories, which contains the fix for Ticket 47653 - Need a
way to allow users to create entries assigned to themselves.  (Please
see also http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/1.3.2.10)

If you could try the bits and give a karma / feedback on
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-1.3.2.10-1.fc20,
we'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
--noriko