[389-devel] please review: Ticket 147 - Internal Password Policy usage very inefficient (backport to 1.2.11)

German Parente gparente at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 13:47:02 UTC 2014

Hi Ludwig and Mark,

in any case, as 47900 has been backported, the pure diff from 147 will break the build since fields

 Slapi_DN *pw_admin;
 Slapi_DN **pw_admin_user;

are needed in struct passwordpolicyarray.

And also, since in

https://fedorahosted.org/389/attachment/ticket/147/0001-Ticket-147-Internal-Password-Policy-usage-very-ineff.2.patch

we are adding the structure just before pblock definition, it has to be removed afterwards to avoid a double definition, if I am not wrong.

hope this helps.

regards,

German.