[389-devel] please review: Ticket 47703 - Remove search limit for ACI group evaluation

William Brown william at blackhats.net.au
Fri Aug 7 06:19:54 UTC 2015

> Would it be possible to make a unit test case for this. If you set the
> sizelimit
> in cn=config to be low, say 5, you could easily make a group that has more
> members, and then evaluate aci behaviour in a unit test?
>
> If you are busy perhaps that's something I could knock up and test if you were
> happy for me to do so.

So I got bored and wrote a test case for this.

However, this test is clearly broken, as it still works even without your patch
applied.

Do you mind explaining some more about the failure condition so that I can make
a unit test that is able to test this patch properly?

Sincerely,

--
William Brown <william at blackhats.net.au>