[389-devel] DSAdmin tests and basic functionality in the lib389

Simon Pichugin spichugi at redhat.com
Mon Oct 19 14:02:45 UTC 2015

Hi team,

I am working now on the fixing lib389 broken tests:
https://fedorahosted.org/389/ticket/48303

And it's time for dsadmin_* tests. Can anybody, please, tell me more
about it?
As I see, Mark and Thierry worked on it, but any other team
members are welcomed too. :)

I have a few questions:
1) What should we do with dsadmin_* tests and its coverage?
  - for example, we have "TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable" after
    - topology.conn.replica.changelog and
    - topology.conn.backend.add
  - or "AttributeError: DirSrv has no attribute 'getMTEntry'" after
    - topology.conn.getMTEntry('o=MISSING')

And it is only a few revealed after first run.

2) Should we rename dsadmin_* tests somehow?  (there is no dsadmin project anymore)

3) Do we need bug_harness.py or is it obsolete?

Please, provide me with details.

Thanks,
Simon