[389-users] Multi-Master Replication..

sigid@JINLab sigidwu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 02:12:07 UTC 2010

On 01/28/2010 05:45 PM, Ajeet S Raina wrote:
> I have been following the link:
> http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:MultiMasterReplication to
> setup Multi-Master Replication.
> Are those enough steps? Dont we need to enable changelog manually
> through Console.
> Also, Don't we need to Select Directory > Replication > Enable Replica >
> Supplied DN?
> Does mmr.pl <http://mmr.pl> script does it all?

Even currently mmr.pl script is available, since it was dead link on previous...so as suggested, i
move to use this link for multimaster guide references.
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/8.0/Managing_Replication-Configuring_Multi_Master_Replication.html

On previous mmr.pl script always need to update due to fds or 389ds version changing or update. As
far as i try since FDS 1.0.4 to 389ds 1.2.3 the guidance link above is always useful.

--
http://sigidwu.blogspot.com
Save a tree. Don't print any documents unless it's necessary.