[389-users] Slow logging

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at betfair.com
Wed Jul 14 14:52:05 UTC 2010

Hi
In my lab system I am seeing quite a long delay(10+seconds) between the actual ldap request and the logging of the request in the access log. Is this normal behavior? and can it be speeded up? Admittedly I have not investigated this much yet but noticed it and thought I would ask quickly. Using latest stable from EPEL and Centos 5.5 fully updated.

Regards