[389-users] is anybody having problems with latest selinux policy update in F12?

me me at lejeczek.pl
Wed Mar 3 16:16:52 UTC 2010

ok, I see there is a bug in bugzilla submitted (569990)
it's has just been badly timed, if base policy now has 389 taken off or
stripped
and selinux 389 subpackages are still in testing repo and if
selinux-policy-3.6.32-92 fixes the problem it is still in testing repo
first I'm going to give a bash to base policy
as attachment custom module (if anybody wants to use it please examine
it first, this is supposed to be only quick/temperamental fix)

>>> 389-users at lists.fedoraproject.org