[389-users] Issue with a Windows Replication Agreement

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Mar 18 16:05:38 UTC 2010

Hello all ...

I am attempting to create a windows sync agreement but receiving the following error message "Replica has no update vector. It has never been initialized"

We have recently rebuilt the windows AD server and was setting up the replication again once we had deleted the old agreement.

What is strange is that the error above appeared before I have even created the new agreement and as soon as I created the new agreement the slapd error log shows:

[18/Mar/2010:11:31:29 -0400] - add value "^V" to attribute type "ARecord" in entry "DC=@,DC=RootDNSServers,CN=MicrosoftDNS,CN=System,DC=domain,DC=com" failed: duplicate new value
[18/Mar/2010:11:31:29 -0400] - add value "null or non-ASCII" to attribute type "dnsproperty" in entry "DC=RootDNSServers,CN=MicrosoftDNS,CN=System,DC=domain,DC=com" failed: dupli

Any ideas please ? it is though something from the old agreement still exists in the DIT
--
Thanks, Phil