[389-users] problem creating dynamic groups

Anderson, Cary Cary_Anderson at CalPERS.ca.gov
Thu Sep 2 18:34:45 UTC 2010

Has anyone had success creating dynamic groups for objectclasses not associated with users and groups?  I was trying to create a dynamic group for the various iphost objects I have created, but none of the search strings I have created return any associated iphosts.

ldap:///dc=xxx,dc=xxx,dc=xx??sub? (&(objectclass=people)(sn=anderson))  Works
ldap:///dc=xxx,dc=xxx,dc=xx??sub? (&(objectclass=infra)(description=webserver)) Fails

Thanks

Cary Anderson