[389-users] how to get password expiration warnings and password policy

Aaron Hagopian airhead1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 16:51:18 UTC 2010

This only tells you if their password has expired but you will not know if
there are grace logins and this also doesn't tell you give you password
warnings without trying to lookup the policy.  You can get all of the
password information using ldap extended operations (part of LDAP v3 I
think).

I am using this with great success in java but not sure how much is
implemented in PHP.  Maybe someone on this list or a php list may know
better.