[389-users] Existing certificate error

mallapadi niranjan niranjan.ashok at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:51:43 UTC 2011

Greetings,

When clicking on "Manage certificates" From console for the first time, it
would ask to set a password.   after which you can create/request or import
certificates.

The certificates are stored in NSS database in
/etc/dirsrv/slapd-<instance-name>

So you need to know what was the original password that was set when you
clicked on Manage certificates in Directory Server for the first time.

Regards
Niranjan