[389-users] Announcing 389 Directory Server version 1.2.9.6 Testing

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 21:40:19 UTC 2011

On 08/16/2011 03:33 PM, Anthony Messina wrote:
> On 08/16/2011 03:25 PM, Rich Megginson wrote:
>>> I havent filed a bug yet as I am working on a virtual environment to
>>> test, which I'm sure you'll want me to, in order to be able to replicate
>>> the issue ;)
>> Indeed, yes, please let us know asap.
> Sure.  If you know the settings I need to enable to increase logging, as
> well as what you would need for this type of problem, etc., please let
> me know as this will greatly speed up my ability to provide useful
> information.  -A
If it is aci related, there are two:
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ#Troubleshooting
128     Access control list processing (very detailed!)
262144     ACI summary information

probably the latter for starters.  Otherwise, just a way to reproduce
the problem in a few steps.  If you do get the server to hang, follow
the steps at
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ#Debugging_Crashes except
that, instead of a core file, pass in the process id of the running slapd.