[389-users] Changelog Modification

Stephen Agar seagar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:17:42 UTC 2011

Thanks Rich.  So to modify an existing replication agreement and add some
attribute exclusions, could I do something like the following:

create the .ldif below and add it each supplier agreement using ldapmodify?

dn: cn="Replication to
p-ldap-isvr02.example.com",cn=replica,cn="dc=example,dc=com",cn=mapping
tree,cn=config
changetype: modify
replace: nsds5replicatedattributelist
nsds5replicatedattributelist: (objectclass=*) $ EXCLUDE accountunlocktime
passwordretrycount retrycountresettime memberof

Would each consumer need to be re-initialized after making a change like
this?

Thanks,
Stephen

**