[389-users] Problems to access Directory Server from remote console with 389-console

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at betfair.com
Mon Mar 21 07:50:26 UTC 2011

Hi Daniel,
I would suggest looking at your logs as a start and telling us if you see any error messages. But even before that the console can be started in debug mode, the specific flag escapes me now but if you start the console in debug mode it will most likely tell you what the problem is and if you can't see anything wrong then post the output here or somewhere on a webpage and send a link.

Regards