gnatcoll 2012

Björn Persson bjorn at xn--rombobjrn-67a.se
Thu Jul 26 10:29:28 UTC 2012

Pavel Zhukov wrote:
> I've updated gnatcoll in rawhide and planning to update it in F17.
> I've tested SQL (postgresql and ORM)  only it works fine for me.
>
> Please test other modules if you use them.

There aren't any packages that depend on Gnatcoll yet, as far as I can see,
and as there probably aren't many users I think it's probably acceptable to
upgrade it in F17 in this case even though it changes the sonames.

As the number of Ada packages continues to grow, as I hope it will, we'll need
to stick to the updates policy more carefully

Björn