Election schedule

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 23:00:37 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 4:48 AM, Paul Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Paul Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Good points guys. John, as the fellow taking on this duty, can you
> > make specific suggestions on how to change the dates?  I'm going to
> > use them to echo into a more regular schedule that we can use for
> > future cycles.
>
> Whoops, not enough coffee this morning yet, apparently. That should
> have been addressed to Larry of course.

Pour me some, since I'll need a cup as well :-)

After discussing with John on IRC, we'd like to suggest the following dates:

Nominations: Apr. 24 - May 2
Questionnaire (answers): May 3 - May 9

If I understand him correctly, John mentioned a concern which might result
in everyone waiting until the weekend, but these changes afford us time
after nominations to schedule town halls as well.

Larry Cafiero