Fedora Board Meeting Recap 2010-04-08

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 00:42:26 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 01:24:13PM -0500, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Board_meeting_2010-04-08

I wanted to take a moment to recognize that all the people on the
Board have been rotating the secretarial duty for our meetings since
January, and it's been a very effective way of keeping notes.
Everyone's done a great job, and I just wanted to recognize everyone
for their willingness to pitch in for a smoother meeting.

I know this might seem a minor issue to readers who don't necessarily
scribe for a weekly meeting.  Believe me, it's a big help!  Thanks,
everyone, for pitching in.