Election schedule

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 02:13:08 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 8:00 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 07:19:00AM -0400, Paul Frields wrote:
>> OK, I've put those changes on the elections page:
>>   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections
>
> One thing to note about the elections is that a couple start or end
> dates fall on weekend days.  This isn't a problem per se, because the
> total open period encompasses at least an entire week.  Also, because
> we are fortunate to have volunteers running this process, those dates
> may actually be helpful for said volunteers. :-)
>
> We can bang the drum a bit a day or two before such openings or
> deadlines, so that people who are away for a weekend won't be
> surprised or uninformed.

Elections are scheduled to begin this Saturday and I have a couple of
questions/reminders.

The nomination pages for the board and fesco need to be reset.

Has an announcement been sent out yet informing the community that the
nomination period begins this Saturday?

Did someone from infra or elsewhere volunteer to manage the voting system?

John