Appointment of Board Members.

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 17 15:09:11 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 07:59 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:

> I'm not able to invest any more time in this tread as I'm getting less
> and less clear what problem really needs to be solved or what progress
> this discussion is really achieving.  I think we could make a lot more
> progress discussing these topics in person or on the phone.

Toshio has said, repeatedly, and in multiple fora that he is not
comfortable in group phone conversations as they divorce him from a
number of cues.  I don't think it is fair to want to take the discussion
to a non-logged and undocumented location where he has admitted he's at
a disadvantage for communicating.

-sv