Spins

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Wed Jan 13 10:39:06 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 13 January 2010 03:00:29 Mike McGrath wrote:
> <board hat>
> So there's no conflicts right now that I'm aware of that need resolving.
>
> Our growth rate is slowing (while Linux's growth rate is growing faster).
> Leaving our contributors to their on devices as we're doing now isn't
> working and I'm certain I'm not alone in saying I'm not happy with where
> things are right now.[1]
>  </board hat>

I am asking this is an honest way, what is the metric that you are using to
measure the growth rate adoption of Fedora? Is this just your perception?

As I said above I do not intend to argue for the sake of arguing and if there
are areas where the board could help it is better to solve the causes and not
just the symptoms.

--
José Abílio