virtio-win drivers

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 21:38:12 UTC 2010

On 01/14/2010 04:05 PM, Adam Jackson wrote:
> I'm less willing to believe that the mere hosting of code built
> on other platforms is unmanageable, or intrinsically contrary to the
> goals of the project.

Okay, I may have misread this. If all that is being asked of Fedora is
to provide hosting space for these drivers, I suppose that is fine.

To be clear (from my perspective):

 * Including pre-built virtio-win driver in a Fedora package [ NOT OK ]
 * Hosting pre-built virtio-win driver in a Fedora Hosted project (along
with source) [ OK ]

~spot