Unresolved Strategic Issues

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 21:53:39 UTC 2010

As noted in

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2010-January/007885.html

the Board working group has started a wiki page of the strategic issues
discussed on this list.  The goal of this group is to make sure we are
bringing clear closure and resolution to the issues raised here.

We will continue to request feedback from the Fedora Project and provide
updates here.

We would like your help confirming that we have captured all of the
issues that have been raised on this list by reviewing this wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Unfinished_Board_issues

Using the list on this wiki page, we will continue to make sure they are
brought here or to the board for proper resolution.

Please make your additions and changes *to the wiki page*.

Thank you,
John