Planet Fedora guidelines?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 18 14:33:21 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 07:14 -0700, Luis Villa wrote:
> Insecure much?

Snarky much?

This is why I hate mailing lists. Would you ask me that to my face?

> Not that you need to put full-time ubuntu people on planet, but some
> people will work on both projects. That is natural and healthy, and
> that'll mean some things like this.

It's not clear this person has contributed to Fedora in any way. He just
added himself to our planet this week and has been an account holder for
less than a month. His hugeass ubuntu logo is accompanied by a form for
some ubuntu product that asks a lot of personal information.

This isn't, say, a GNOME hacker working on an Ubuntu issue and who also
happens to be on Planet Fedora - which we've seen quite a lot of on our
planet and about which I could care less.

~m