Planet Fedora guidelines?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 18 20:47:44 UTC 2010

Hi Toshio,

On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 16:42 -0400, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> "Is it just me who takes issue with a 400x400 px ubuntu logo on the top
> Planet Fedora?"
>
> I definitely read the emphasis on "ubuntu" rather than "400x400 px".  Sorry
> for that.

It's not one or the other though. It's both in combination. I realize
now I'm probably quite irrational. But I don't think I would have been
nearly as upset with an ubuntu logo if it wasn't that large. Nor would I
have been as upset with a picture that large if it wasn't the logo of
another distro.

Logos are rarely scaled that large on a webpage, so to my eye it reads
like shouting.

~m