Election schedule

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 00:22:32 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 4:47 PM, inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think my feedback was negative but I do think giving Larry
> only one day to transcribe and clean up questionnaire responses before
> getting them on the wiki is tight and if we happen to have a townhall
> at the beginning of the townhall week no one will have to read the
> questionnaires.

John makes a good point about the deadline for submitting answers and the
first townhall the next day being too close. Of course, with enough coffee,
I could turn it around overnight. But generally speaking, ideally I'd like
to have some time to look at the answers before the townhalls to get an idea
of where they stand.

"Some time," like your mileage, may vary. But if it's not too much, would
pushing the deadlines for questions and answers back a week -- April 21-28
for questions and April 29-May 6 for returned answers -- and keep the first
townhall on May 13 so everyone has a week to review the answers.

It doesn't have to be a week, but I think there should be some space of time
between the release of questionnaire answers and the first townhall.

Larry Cafiero