idea: suggestion box

Kevin Fenzi kevin at tummy.com
Tue May 11 00:28:22 UTC 2010

On Fri, 7 May 2010 18:19:14 -0400
"Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kevin, although it's not directly related, I had a different idea that
> would use a Web-based submission system, feeding a queue, require
> moderation for that queue, and then processing in some way.  I'm
> betting that general capability would be useful in a number of ways
> beyond the Suggestion Box, since its common to both your idea and
> mine.  Mine's not fully baked yet and I need to work out a few more
> details before it's worth proposing in full.  But if my idea was
> worthwhile too, then developing the common piece becomes even more
> valuable and a Suggestion Box has less cost overall.

Yeah, that sounds great... if there is something else that could use
this setup as well, it would be easier to try and get resources for
both of them. ;)

There's no timeframe I was thinking of for a suggestion box, so perhaps
this will work out to be possible with this other work you are thinking
of.

kevin