Formal request for approval of the multi-desktop DVD (Re: Board meeting recap, 2010 10-18)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 19 07:01:04 UTC 2010

Am Montag, den 18.10.2010, 20:35 -0700 schrieb Jesse Keating:

> There is not going to be a TC2.  We are moving on to RC.

Is this process documented in the wiki somewhere?

> It is FAR too
> late to be introducing technology that needs to be tested and planned
> for at this stage in the release cycle.

The only thing that needs testing is the boot menu. The rest is taken
care of by the normal spins/desktop testing we already do and did.

> I still haven't seen any plan for how to handle our source obligation.

I cannot give you a plan if nobody outlines the obligations to me. Why
is the DVD different than the other spins?

> - --
> Jesse Keating
> Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!

I wish it was.