[Ambassadors] Formal request for approval of the multi-desktop DVD (Re: Board meeting recap, 2010 10-18)

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 25 08:17:29 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

>> 2. There is no legal requirement that EMEA ambassadors are in the need
>> of any approval at all.
>> = EMEA Ambassadors proceeding with their freedom of contribution ->
>> spread media as they wish
>
> I am a Ambassador from EMEA and i distance myself from this claim! This
> is against the concept of the Fedora Project.
>
> Of course there is no "legal" requirement. But i expect that if we trust
> Contributors with ressources, that they use it in a way that is in
> consensus with the bodies who are in charge.

Christoph pretty much explained and outlined in an understandable way
why this doesn't need any Board involvement or decision at all. I am
in consensus with Christoph and others here and I like the Idea to do
this for F14, because it is doable with almost no efforts.

Regarding my special opinion about FP and the bodies in charge, please
nevermind it. It's very critical.

best wishes,
Sascha

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer

http://spreitzer.name/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sspreitzer

Warum mache ich überhaupt dieses ganze OpenSource Zeugs?
Lesen Sie hier, warum;
http://de.windows7sins.org/