December 2010 Fedora Election Plan

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:19:19 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 03:27:54PM -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2010, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
>
> >> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections
> >>
> >> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_elections
> >>
> >> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/Elections/Nominations
> >>
> >> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee/Nominations
> >
> > It would probably be a good idea for someone to archive the current
> > pages and update them with the list of seats being vacated, etc.
>
> That's part of what each group should do as they prepare their pages for
> 2010 nominations.
>
> For instance, FAMSCO's stuff is archived from the past, and 2010's
> nominations page has been created.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_elections
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_election_2010_nominations

The Board elections page history carries all the previous versions, no
particular need to archive it AFAICT.  (But it's a wiki, so anyone who
thinks otherwise is free to do so!)  I cleared the page and updated
the months listed and the open seats to match current reality.

Often I find that updating the wiki takes no more (sometimes less)
time than writing an email about how we need to update the wiki. :-)