Fedora Community Working Group, founding member?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 12:21:39 UTC 2010

 On 10/28/2010 12:05 PM, Max Spevack wrote:

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010, Max Spevack wrote:

 I've always thought that Fedora's "code of conduct" could be a simple
as "don't be a jerk", but I support the mandate of the
soon-to-be-formed CWG to decide otherwise.

 Heh.
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2007-March/002833.html

I think that idealism expressed in that mail a few years back has met the
reality that we will have to engage frequently with people in any large
community who indulge in too much disruption.

Rahul