Regarding re branded Fedora Remixes using Fedora community resources.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:24:15 UTC 2010

On 10/29/2010 06:54 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> I disagree with the notion that it is a problem in the first place.

And I disagree with the notation that this is not a problem.

Neither one is correct or incorrect in that matter since we don't have
the necessary bits in our infrastructure to differentiate unofficial
remixes from Fedora's ones thus measuring how big or how little problem
this is and you cant update any documentation or deploy any
means/solutions to determine that until the board has determine/decide
what the framework for that should be.

JBG