Trademark defense -- you can help!

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Wed Sep 1 14:51:31 UTC 2010

----- "Bruno Wolff III" <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 16:43:12 +0200,
>   Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
> > Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> > > OK. I have found a DVD with a volume label of "FC 6 update20061216
> i386
> > DVD".
> > > It appears to be an install DVD, but I am not sure exactly how I
> made it.
> > >

> > That date corresponds with one of the Fedora Unity respin releases,
> IIRC.
>
> OK, that might be it then. I'll try it and see what it says. I don't
> know
> in Unity releases will count or not.

Unity's Re-Spin releases would count as an example of community use I would think.

I have an issue of Linux Format, issue 87 that has the Fedora logo on the cover, December 2006. I plan to send this in if Pam thinks it will be of value. There also appears to be a review in issue 78 that has a screenshot with the logo. I do not have issue 78.

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |
|                   http://www.facebook.com/rpjensen                   |