Fedora website, Red Hat, copyright notices and FPCA

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 21:27:32 UTC 2011

On 06/28/2011 02:49 AM, Tom Callaway wrote:
> FWIW, I am opposed to dropping the FPCA, but I suppose you could always
> put the proposal in front of t

I understand and respect your opinion on this matter (which is certainly
of no surprise to me)  but we disagree and yes I indeed intend to submit
a detailed proposal to the board if there is interest in this matter at
all since to my knowledge FPCA wasn't discussed by the Fedora Board
earlier.  If other contributors have any feedback one way or the other,
let me know.  Thanks.

Rahul