Public IRC Board Meeting today, Wednesday, 2012-04-18 18:30 UTC

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 17:16:44 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:55:23PM -0400, David Nalley wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'll be absent from this meeting due to other commitments.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Peter
>
> As will I

Looks like we're going to have at least 5 people out today (the other three
are gomix, rdieter, and possibly rbergeron) so I think we'll probably be
a little short on decision making.  The remaining Board members will  still
be there for Q & A and some discussion.  I think we'll still try to decide
the elections questions since that's already running late.  I may post the
questions for the "should we keep release naming" poll here for quick
feedback but the plan is to run the release naming vote at the same time as
the poll so I don't want to leave it hanging for too long.

-Toshio