Board Meeting @ FUDCon

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 5 19:58:56 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is.  jsmith had started an agenda for this but I don't seem to be able
> to find a link to it at the moment.

Funny, I thought I had too -- but I can't find it at the moment either.

I propose that we have a couple-hour session on Friday afternoon to
discuss the following:

A) Retrospective of the Board's work over the past year
B) Discussion on how to start moving from the strategic goals we've
set to tactical changes that make a difference
C) Are there any strategic/governance/policy shifts we should make in
the next year?

It might even make sense to split this up into a couple of different
sessions.  Perhaps one Friday afternoon, and another on Sunday
morning?  Would the Board find any value in having one for just Board
members and another more open to all participants?

I know that not all of our Board members are able to make it to FUDCon
NA -- we'll try to have either a conference call and gobby or IRC
available for those who aren't able to make it.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader