[Ambassadors] Runoff election for Board seat has begun.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:09:15 UTC 2012

On 06/13/2012 11:26 AM, inode0 wrote:
> Quite the contrary I think it is obvious that eligible voters and
> nominees should not be the same for all groups. You are only I suppose
> talking about the Board, FESCo, and FAmSCo but there are other
> governance bodies and they are working well enough without any other
> group butting into their business.

The only one I'm referring to are the Board, FESCo, and FAmSCo since
those are the only once I'm aware of..

In QA we for example have no need to have a governing body ( hence we
dont have one ) and same thing should apply for other community wide
services like design and releng from my pov view.

Could you elaborate on which other governing bodies exist?

JBG