Board Meeting Time

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:10:10 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch, den 26.09.2012, 16:13 -0400 schrieb Eric "Sparks"
Christensen:
> It appears that there are several Board members that cannot regularly
> attend the weekly meetings.  I've created a WhenIsGood
> (http://whenisgood.net/3a7a9nz) calendar so that Board members can
> select times when they are available.  Please complete this soon.

I did respond to that poll, however I don't think it makes much sense to
change the meeting time. It works fine for me. I have been very busy in
the past and I know I have been a bad board member, but a different
meeting tie would not have changed a thing.

Kind regards,
Christoph