Follow up on Robyn proposal

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 16:32:28 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:53 PM, Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as proposed by Robyn and discussed in the meeting, we have 1 week to
> refine and discuss the questions ( not the answers, just questions )
> that we plan to use to try to define the strategy ( brainstorming is for
> later, once we have properly defined the problem ).

inode0 impatiently waits for later.

> There is 5 questions, but not all are perfectly fitted to our uses
> ( because we are not exactly a company with a top down approach :) ),
> hence the need for refinement and adaptation.

We don't know which questions make sense until we have an idea of what
we are trying to do. I think it is futile to try refining the
questions before we begin answering the fundamental question. Once we
know where we would like to go the other questions will fall into
place as either those Robyn proposed or as refinements of them or as
additions to them that make sense in a concrete context. These give an
adequate framework to get started as far as I'm concerned.

John