Request: ban Harald Reindl from devel@

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed May 22 16:00:58 UTC 2013

On 05/22/2013 03:41 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:

>> >Arguably in this case, banning the person might help us grow our
>> >contributor base. It would be better if he developed some more self
>> >control when writing email, but if can't then the project would be
>> >better off with him not using our mailing lists.
> It's not arguably, really - the climate on lists is a direct factor
> in our ability to grow and maintain our contributor base.
>    https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/event/assholes/

I would argue that there are bigger issues we are dealing with than
noise on mailing list and people not being able to filter it out it +
people can be assholes in bugzilla ( which you should be familiar with )
even github [¹] (today's git gold ) basically where ever they can access
and comment on which I'm pretty sure hyperkitty with all it bells and
whistles wont be able to silence thou it seemed to be aimed at doing so
for our project mailinglists.

JBG

1.https://github.com/thicklizard/Komodo_new_source/commit/341ce8bdfc86fcfad8b869c59f09f054cd81eca4