Request: ban Harald Reindl from devel@

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed May 22 16:34:19 UTC 2013

On 05/22/2013 03:32 PM, Clint Savage wrote:
> Another simple solution here Jóhann, is to get involved in a different
> way. If you feel the things should be different, run for the Fedora
> Board and help make it different. I think you may find it's not as
> easy as you claim it to be.

If you want to change things in Fedora you do so via FESCO not the Board
everybody knows that and I have time to serve on either of them.

Even if I did have enough time I don't I live up to my own
standards,expectations and dedication I expect of members that are part
of either of those groups due to my own characters flaws ( lack of
subtlety, patience <insert your own impression here> ) which I'm not so
sure are outweighed by my "non-flaws" although I would like to stand on
the other side of the fence just to experience the view from that side.

JBG