Request: ban Harald Reindl from devel@

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed May 22 18:53:45 UTC 2013

On 05/22/2013 06:40 PM, Tristan Santore wrote:
> Constructive criticism has been around for a long time in the Fedora
> community, but I have seen anyone call anyone stupid or an idiot.

If memory serves me correct Jesse Keating did exactly that against Alan
Cox on the same mailing list ( well the devel list and probably under
lists.redhat at that time) way back.  We did not ban him ( so it has
happened before ) but then again that was a one time thing if I recall
correctly in a heated steamed powered technology discussion but I might
be mis-remembering.

JBG