[Ambassadors] Media

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:58:18 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 11:52 AM, David Nalley<david at gnsa.us> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Brian Powell<bpowell01 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Anybody have an update on this?  I'm still waiting to hear what
>>> happened to the PO so I can go pick up the media and get it shipped
>>> out.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Clint
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> Any word on this?
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Brian Powell
>> http://fedoraproject.org
>> http://wnylug.org
>>
>> --
>>

> I talked with Max on Thursday during the FAmSCo meeting and he
> indicated he'd deal with the situation.

Ok thanks for the update.

Note to Clint.

I am going on vacation from July 11 through July 21 if you end up
getting these and shipping them out and the delivery date falls in
that date range can you please ship them to the following (Business)
address instead:

The PCA Group
c/o Brian Powell
455 Cayuga Rd