[Ambassadors] EMEA Africa, call for contributors

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 15 13:22:13 UTC 2010

Dear friends,

as we have come to con sense about to draw a deeper focus on the
africa section of EMEA Ambassadors I kindly want to invite you to
participate and contribute in a a new initiative to spread the word in
africa.

Please take a look at the Wiki pages Amit Caleechurn created for us:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EMEA/Africa
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EMEA/Africa/Meetings

I have also scheduled a meeting;

Topics; bootstrapping africa, media production africa