[Ambassadors] Not right list to ask

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 19:39:45 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:11:20AM -0700, Kevin Higgins wrote:
> I know this is not the right list to ask but do not know which should
> ask or if it should be asked
> Is there a reason behind gnome-desktop in F13 still requiring
> constantine-backgrounds vs goddard-backgrounds?
> last time it was rebuilt looks like 2010-03-31 00:32:10
>
> Trying to set up an up to date system for LFNW to show off F13..
> but background is still constantine (F12)..
> or maybe I am doing something wrong in how I have pungi repos set up...
>
> please forward to right list again sorry..

There is a package that's been submitted for updates-testing for
goddard-backgrounds.  It should hit the updates-testing repos in the
next day or two.  The package is here in koji:

We'll make sure the gnome-desktop package is rebuilt and submitted to
updates-testing.  Might have been nice to have it built at the same
time, but we have quite some while left before the development windows
closes.  You could file a bug against the gnome-desktop package for
this if you wanted!  :-)