[Ambassadors] Call for Fedora 13 release events.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 06:17:25 UTC 2010

Hi All,

We are pretty excited about the release we are approaching. Thanks
goes to everyone for their brilliant efforts.

The release events have always been an integral part of our releases.
Many ambassadors and contributors have already started planning the
parties.

As we have merely three weeks to go before the release, its time that
we start working on placing things in place.

If you are planning an event, you are welcome to do it.

To make things easier to organise, please follow the steps (there are
not many steps to follow though. :))

1. Start by creating an wiki page. The wikipage should be at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F13_<your_city>.

2. Edit the page and at the top of the page write
{{subst:ReleaseParty}} and save.

3. Now fill in the details. Information requirement is minimal. You
won't need more than five minutes.

4. Link your page from https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_release_events

If you need any budget or support for your release event, you are
welcome to ask for it. Please fill in the appropriate section in your
event page.

Also, we will have a meeting in the second week of May (Around 10th)
to discuss issues and clarifications regarding organisation of release
events. In the meanwhile, if you want to ask anything or need
anything, please drop me/Tatica/Luca a mail.

Thanking you all for your brilliant efforts,

Susmit.