[Ambassadors] Concerning the EMEA-Africa Initiative

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 27 14:45:06 UTC 2010

Dear friends,

> I agree with Pierros, the Ambassadors Meeting Page reflects the 4 main Regions.
> It is common sense to create own wikipages and schedules for regional or
> content-related approaches (like FR-Team or India-Team or Ambassadors Mentors)
>
> As already told on irc to Sascha as the Meeting-Lead - i have moved the
> Schedule and Agenda to the Africa Meeting WikiPage

Thank you, joerg.
I have received several voices that stated the way we setup the wiki
pages for the africa
effort was not done by wiki rules.

I have to object and reject the term "leading" in every community
related thought.
I do what you guys want, not what I want.

live long and prosper,
Sascha

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer

http://spreitzer.name/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sspreitzer

Warum mache ich überhaupt dieses ganze OpenSource Zeugs?
Lesen Sie hier, warum;
http://de.windows7sins.org/