[Ambassadors] Just an idea...

Frankie Mang'oa frankiemangoa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 12:06:09 UTC 2010

Hi,
I was just thinking don't you think it would be better to have this
integrated somehow during installation.
It would be better if one has the chance to know more about it during
installation. Instead of seeing the things being installed.
As applications are being installed in the background one can be having a
small video with a tour and some slides.
Just my opinion. I may be wrong.

Thanks.