[Ambassadors] Announcing Latinoware 2010

Rodrigo Padula rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Thu Aug 5 00:42:36 UTC 2010

On 04-08-2010 20:38, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> Hello!
>
> In November, 10-12, a well known Open Source event in LATAM called
> Latinoware will take place in Foz do IguaƧu, Brazil. The expected
> attendance is over 3,000 people and Fedora is going to participate once
> again.
>
> The location [1] might benefit the presence of ambassadors and
> contributors from near countries countries such Argentina, Paraguay,
> Uruguai and others. So if you are willing participate feel free to edit
> the event wiki page [2].
>
> [1] http://www.latinoware.org/en/node/59
> [2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Latinoware_2010

Hello Guys!

It's important to inform that we are not using budget from Fedora or Red
Hat to organize this event.

I was invited to go by the Latinoware Committee  and I will get some
support from the event to help some Brazilian Ambassadors to attend too.

So, if you are interested to attend, you will have to pay or to request
budget to the project for airfare and hotel!

Best regards!

--
Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
http://twitter.com/rodrigopadula